Kesgrave Library is pleased to announce the exciting news that we have reopened for browsing. There are, however, some guidelines in place. Please see below:
- Only three customers are allowed in the library at any one time. Queuing may be experienced at times of heavy demand.
- All returned items are to be placed through our letterbox, to enable us to quarantine them for 72 hours.
- Browsing is limited to approximately 15 minutes.
- There is a one-way system in place.
- Customers are required to anti-bac their hands before they begin browsing.
- It is mandatory for customers to wear a facemask that covers both their nose and mouth, unless they have an exemption.
- Customers are asked to complete a Track & Trace form which is kept securely and destroyed after 21 days if no-one contacts us to say they have tested positive for Covid-19.
Select & Collect
During the last two months, the library has been running a Select & Collect service. This allows customers to phone up and ask staff to put up to 10 books together for them to collect at an arranged time. This has proved very popular and we are continuing this service for customers who wish to use the library but are not ready to come in and browse.
If you would like to have a selection of books put together, please ring on 01473 626103 during our opening times.
The library has one bookable computer available. If you would like to use this, please either ring 01473 626103 or email us at: [email protected]
Sessions are limited to 30 minutes but can be extended to 50 minutes for the completion of online forms or job applications.
Printing, Scanning and Photocopying
These services are now all available. We ask customers to use contactless payment where possible. If this is not possible, please bring the correct money.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the library very soon. Thank you for all your support.
Tuesday, 10am-1pm & 2-5pm
Friday, 10am-1pm & 2-5pm
Maggie Lusher, Kesgrave Library Manager: 01473 626103 www.suffolklibraries.co.uk