Red Lion Antiques
Red Lion Antiques opened in November 2019. It was not a easy time leading up to the opening with lots of problems on the way both professional and personal level. We eventually opened and started becoming busy, feeling that we were on our way Covid 19 hit us badly.
Like all small businesses it has been a uphill struggle, but managed to open the doors again under government guidelines. It almost feels like we have started from the beginning again.
Someone recently asked me if I regretted opening my dream shop and the financial burden connected to it, I replied knowing what I know now I would still have done it.
My passion for antiques and collectibles out weighs any situation and I know there are a huge amount of people share that passion.
- I restore the majority of the antiques myself just enough to keep there originality and beauty.
- We stock a wide range of antiques,vintage, retro and some antiques of the future.
- The shop is not the biggest but I also have a warehouse where we store bigger items that can be viewed by appointment.
- The price range can differ and we try to be fair in pricing our products so everyone can enjoy our heritage. We can also offer free local delivery or come to a suitable arrangement .
- Antiques are not a old person’s thing as so many people have told me time after time, we cater for young to old with some stylish items of vintage and retro and interior design items .